Most of the smaller schools in the nation play out their season with little or no fanfare, but there are a few that can rise and get noticed on the big stage. The Western Michigan Broncos are one of those teams, as their 10-0 record this season has them sitting in the top 25, and gives them a legitimate shot at what would be a major bowl game. Given the smaller stature of this program, you might imagine that there wouldn’t be that much pressure on the Broncos, but you better believe that this school wants a big game that will be nationally televised over the holiday period. To have that happen, they probably must win out, and that means beating the Buffalo Bulls this coming weekend. On paper, this looks like a pretty straightforward task, and the bookies have the Broncos coming into this meeting as a 35-point online betting favorite. Things can get a little trickier when there is a big reward on the line, though, and that is something that Western Michigan are going to have to overcome.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.