The Michigan State Spartans might be in the midst of one of their worst seasons in recent memory, but they can take a ton of pleasure by upsetting the second-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes when they host their longtime Big Ten rivals at Spartan Stadium on Saturday. Will the Spartans get the outright win at home to stun the Buckeyes and derail their playoff hopes or can they cover the college football betting lines as three-touchdown home dogs? Let’s find out now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.