There is a lot of exciting stuff going on in college football now, with the end of the season and the playoffs now just a couple of weeks away from being decided. One thing that seems certain is that we are going to have a team from the Big Ten Conference in the final 4, but it’s still up I the air who that team will be. The waters in that conference became a whole lot murkier with Michigan losing last week, and it has now created a scenario where Penn State might just sneak in the back door. There are a couple of things that need to happen for that scenario to play out, and it all begins with the Nittany Lions winning their final two regular season games. If they do that, and Ohio State takes out Michigan in the final week of the season, it will be Penn State who win the Big Ten West division. The Nittany Lions look to have an easy time of things this weekend, as they are set to face Rutgers, who just happen to be one of the weakest teams in the conference. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.