People often say that the mark of a good team is their ability to rebound quickly after a tough loss. While this argument is certainly valid, a good team should also be able to remain level-headed when coming off a major win. This is what the USC Trojans are going to have to do this weekend, as they are sure to still be on a high after upsetting #4 ranked Washington last weekend. It should be easy enough for the Trojans to remain focused for any number of reasons. They are still in the hunt for Pac-12 South division win, they have a top 10 ranking now very much in their sights, and they are going against one of their biggest rivals, the UCLA Bruins. These two teams don’t have a lot of love for one another, and the Trojans would love nothing more than to throw some more dirt on the coffin that has been the Bruins season so far. USC comes into this weekend match-up as an 11.5-point road online betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.