There are a few different reasons to get excited about specific match-ups in college football. It’s always great to see ranked teams go head to head, especially when it’s a conference game that will have a real impact on the overall standings. One game that checks all those boxes this coming weekend sees the Washington State Cougars go on the road to face the Colorado Buffaloes, with both teams sitting at 8-2 on the season. The Cougars currently hold top spot in the PAC-12 North division, while the Buffaloes are currently the team to beat in the South. The team that wins this one will establish a firm grip on their division, while the loser might just see themselves overtaken by one of the teams in the chasing pack. This has all the makings of a game that is too close to call, as these are a pair of teams that seem to be evenly matched. The bookies are giving the edge to the Buffaloes with the home field advantage, and they are favored 4 4.5-points this Saturday. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.