When the college football season hasn’t gone as you had hoped or expected, the final week of the season usually means that you are playing for nothing more than pride. That is not quite the case in the game between the TCU Horned Frogs and Texas Longhorns on Friday afternoon. Yes, there is the usual in-state rivalry that makes this game more interesting than it might be given the current standings of these two, but there is also another element to consider with this one. Texas head coach Charlie Strong was given his walking papers earlier this week, and the reaction from his players to the news made it very clear that were most certainly not on board with the decision. We can expect this Texas team to play with some real passion this weekend, as they will want to win one final game for their coach. Will that passion lead to victory, or will it end up getting in their way, just a little bit? The Longhorns are a 3-point betting favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 10-15 Teams
- NCAAF Week 1 ATS Picks for The 2021 Regular Season
- NCAAF 2021 Win/Loss Total Betting Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Week 1 Betting Predictions