When the college football season hasn’t gone as you had hoped or expected, the final week of the season usually means that you are playing for nothing more than pride. That is not quite the case in the game between the TCU Horned Frogs and Texas Longhorns on Friday afternoon. Yes, there is the usual in-state rivalry that makes this game more interesting than it might be given the current standings of these two, but there is also another element to consider with this one. Texas head coach Charlie Strong was given his walking papers earlier this week, and the reaction from his players to the news made it very clear that were most certainly not on board with the decision. We can expect this Texas team to play with some real passion this weekend, as they will want to win one final game for their coach. Will that passion lead to victory, or will it end up getting in their way, just a little bit? The Longhorns are a 3-point betting favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.