When your team has had a disappointing season, you look for any little positive to hold on to once aid season comes to an end. One thing that can make fans a little happier is closing things out with a win over a big rival, and there are certainly going to be plenty of opportunities for that to happen this weekend. One of the bigger games on the Saturday slate is the Egg Bowl, which sees the Mississippi State Bulldogs and Ole Miss Rebels renew hostilities. Both teams have been poor this season, but it is probably the Rebels who are realistically the more disappointed of the two. They looked like a team that was stacked with talent and ready to challenge in the SEC West, but they were never able to put it all together in enough games this season. They will be entering this game as an 8-point online betting favorite, but they are going to have to go out and get the win without senior QB Chad Kelly who is out for the year with an injury.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.