It’s always a little disappointing when we arrive at the final week of the college football regular season, but the schedule makers do a nice job of cushioning the blow by serving up a host of rivalry games. Better yet, we get almost two full days of action, as the day after Thanksgiving Day sees a few big games hit the Friday docket. Things get rolling early with NC State making the short trip to Chapel Hill to face the North Carolina Tar Heels. There is more than just pride to play for in this one, as the Wolfpack are looking to become bowl eligible, which they will do with a win over their bitter rivals. The Tar Heels could also sneak into the top spot in the ACC Coastal division to set up a championship face-off against Clemson, but they are also going to need a slip-up by Virginia Tech to make that happen. It’s all to play for in this one, and the bookies have the Tar Heels as an 11.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF Oklahoma Sooners Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Georgia Bulldogs Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- College Football Picks To Make the 4-Team Playoff
- NCAAF Notre Dame Fighting Irish Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- Four Options to Make Money Betting on College Football Underdogs
- NCAAF Texas A&M Aggies Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Northwestern Wildcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Total Wins Betting Preview
- Five NCAA Football Teams Totals Odds to Bet On & Five to Ignore
- NCAAF Iowa State Cyclones Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF Cincinnati Bearcats Odds & Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line