It’s always a little disappointing when we arrive at the final week of the college football regular season, but the schedule makers do a nice job of cushioning the blow by serving up a host of rivalry games. Better yet, we get almost two full days of action, as the day after Thanksgiving Day sees a few big games hit the Friday docket. Things get rolling early with NC State making the short trip to Chapel Hill to face the North Carolina Tar Heels. There is more than just pride to play for in this one, as the Wolfpack are looking to become bowl eligible, which they will do with a win over their bitter rivals. The Tar Heels could also sneak into the top spot in the ACC Coastal division to set up a championship face-off against Clemson, but they are also going to need a slip-up by Virginia Tech to make that happen. It’s all to play for in this one, and the bookies have the Tar Heels as an 11.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.