It has been a rough year for the teams that play in Texas, but there will be some state pride on the line this Friday when all 4 Big 12 teams out of Texas go head to head. TCU and Texas meet earlier in the day, and that will be followed by the Texas Tech Raiders heading to Arlington to take on the Baylor Bears. Neither team has done very much to impress this season, but they always seem to deliver a good one when they meet up. This is particularly true of you are a fan of football with very little defensive prowess on display. The last 6 meetings between these two has seen the winning team put at least 45 points on the board, so this might be one where you want to strap in and hold on for dear life. Get the chips and beer by your side, as getting up for a refill might just mean missing a score. The Baylor Beas come into this one as a 5.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.