Friday is going to be a good day to be a college football fan, as there is a full slate of games on tap to help you overcome that Thanksgiving Day hangover. There are a few games on the schedule for Friday that are incredibly important, as well as a couple that are borderline meaningless. The match-up between thee Arkansas Razorbacks and the Missouri Tigers is a game that falls into the latter category, but is one that you need to watch if you are a fan of offensive football. These two teams are far apart in terms of overall record, but they are pretty darn similar in the way they play. Both can put up big number, but both also have defenses that are as leaky as it gets. This is a game that has the definite possibility of turning into a shootout from the off, so be prepared to tune on and see some major fireworks here. The Razorbacks are favored to win this one by 8.5-points, so let’s review the latest college football spreads.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.