College football is one of the cruelest sports in the world. In the space of a single week, you can go from being in the playoff hunt to being out of the chance to win anything. That is what happened to the West Virginia Mountaineers last weekend, as they were blown out on home field, effectively killing their shot at a final 4 spot. To make matters worse, it also killed any chance they had of winning the Big 12 Conference, as the two teams that they lost to this season – Oklahoma and Oklahoma State – are now going to be battling it out for the top spot. All of that aside, it has been a better than expected season for the Mountaineers, and they have a couple of games left to leave a very positive mark on the year. It all begins this weekend with a trip to Ames to take on the Iowa State Cyclones. The bookies like West Virginia in this one, and have them in as a 7-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.