Two Pac-12 matchups and one ACC clash highlight my trio of Week 13 college football ATS picks. Sixth-ranked Washington will look to get it done on the road against in-state rival and 23rd-ranked Washington State while the Colorado Buffaloes look to hold it down at home against the Utah Utes. Last but not least, the third-ranked Clemson Tigers will look to cap off their regular season by beating the South Carolina Gamecocks in an intriguing ACC clash. Now, let’s find out where the value is in all three matchups.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.