The state of Arizona may be known for its high temperatures, but there is nothing hot about the two major college programs residing in that great state. Both the Arizona State Sun Devils and the Arizona Wildcats have found wins tough to come by this season, but they will both get one more shot to finish the year on a high when they square off against one another on Friday night. Both teams are languishing near the bottom of the PAC-12 South Division, and while a win will do nothing to improve he standing of either team it will allow one set of fans to move around the state with their head held a little higher than their rivals. Both teams are going to have to find a way to break out of serious losing skids to win this one, and when wagering on this game, you need to figure out who is better equipped to do so. The bookies seem to believe it is the Sun Devils, as they are coming in as 3-point betting odds favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.