There are going to be a lot of college football fans watching this weekend’s action with more than just a passing interest. This is the weekend when all of the conference championships are decided, but perhaps more importantly, it’s the last opportunity for a few teams to impress the College Football Playoff Committee before they decide who the final four are going to be. One team that doesn’t have to worry about that part of the equation is the Alabama Crimson Tide. They have navigated the regular season without taking a hit, and will almost certainly be a part of the playoff picture even if they somehow found a way to lose to the Florida Gators in the SEC Championship game in Atlanta this weekend. This really is a thankless task for the Gators, as they appear to be seriously overmatched heading into this one. Strange things can and do happen in college football, though, so let’s not crown Alabama just yet. The Crimson Tide are coming into this one as a 24-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.