For most conferences, the regular season is over, with this coming weekend being when the championship games take place. This season will be the last in which the Big 12 does not have a conference championship game, making this weekend the final of the regular season for the teams in that conference. Most teams have little to play for with their fates already decided, but that doesn’t mean that teams don’t want to win the final game of the regular season. The Kansas State Wildcats and the TCU Horned Frogs have already both earned bowl games, but both will want to finish strong in hopes of landing in a good bowl game, and to feel a little better about how their seasons have gone. It has probably been a little more disappointing for TCU, as the general consensus heading into this season was that they would be one of the teams competing for the Big 12 title. They will be coming into this one as a 4.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.