The regular season is now essentially over in college football, which means this weekend will see several conference championship games on the schedule. The Big 12 does not have an official championship game on the books, although that will change starting in the 2017 season. That said, we have a match-up this weekend that is for all intents and purposes a championship game, as the winner of the game between the Oklahoma State Cowboys and the Oklahoma Sooners will decide who wins the conference. This should be a fun one to watch, as both teams are coming into this game on rather lengthy winning streaks. The Sooners are on an 8-game roll, while their in-state rivals have won 7 games on the trot. You would think that with these streaks alive and well that the bookies would have this down as a tight one, but they have the Sooners coming in as an 11.5-point favorite. Can the Cowboys head into Norman and come away with the big upset?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.