For some, Week 14 of the college football season represents the final regular season game, while for others it’s the chance to walk away as a conference champion, and perhaps seal a playoff spot in the process. All the conference championship games will go this weekend, as well as a handful of games in the Big-12, which closes out its season this Saturday. The betting odds and lines are up for the weekend, which means it’s time to have a look ahead to see if we can find some winners. This may be a little tougher with so much on the line in these games, but I believe that there are a few that jump off the page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.