We can all talk about the purity of college football, and about how it is all about the sport and not about the money in the way that the NFL is. That is a little harder to believe when you have a team that did not win its conference, or even its division, in at #3, seemingly so that we can have a National Championship game that would be a cash cow for the NCAA. In fairness, though, the schedule that Ohio State had to get through during the regular season was a tough one, and they probably do deserve to be in the final four, but the feeling among many is that they should have had the #4 spot, and a trip to Atlanta to face the Crimson Tide at the Peach Bowl. As it is, they got the three spot, and will be in the Fiesta Bowl to face a Clemson Tigers team looking to reach a second consecutive National Championship. Ohio State are a slim 3.5-point favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.