The first batch of bowl games quite often feature teams that are not really on the radar of anyone but the most die-hard college football fans. We get to break the mold a little bit this weekend with what looks to be a very decent match-up at the Las Vegas Bowl. The Houston Cougars and the San Diego Aztecs both finished the season at 9-3, and both spent a little bit of time in the top 25 during the regular season. While both teams are sure to be somewhat happy with their overall record on the year, they are also both probably looking at this season as a bit of a missed opportunity. The Cougars were a sexy pick for many college football fans, especially after getting things rolling with a big win over Oklahoma. They ended up faltering halfway through the season, and head coach Tom Herman, who did a masterful job in Houston, has now moved on to pastures new. This will be an opportunity for this group of players to impress Coach Todd Orlando, as the Cougars come in as a 3.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.