The deeper we go into bowl season, the more pressure there is on the teams involved to go out and get the win. This is not to say that the earlier games are totally meaningless, but there is something of a vacation feel about it all for both the teams and the fans. The AutoNation Cure Bowl takes place in Orlando, Florida this weekend, and you can bet that the folks from Arkansas will be making the trip to soak up some of that Florida sunshine. There is still some work to be done before everyone can totally relax, and the Arkansas State Red Wolves will be looking to finish their season strong versus a UCF Knights team playing in-state. Arkansas State will have a bit of a battle on their hands here, as they are coming into this one as a 5.5-point underdog. The Knights did not finish the season particularly well, which could well indicate that we might have an upset on our hands here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.