You can spend the next couple of weeks worrying about Christmas shopping and wrapping presents, or you choose to chill out and watch the 40 bowl games that will be coming your way prior to the New Year. As is the case every year, there are some games that are better than others, but just being able to watch college football daily before it all ends for another year is a great reason to celebrate. The action gets under way this coming weekend, with a total of 5 bowl games on tap for Saturday. The first of those 5 sees the New Mexico Lobos (8-4) take on the Texas San Antonio Roadrunners (6-6) in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl. The Lobos will be looking to cap off what has been a very good season for them, while the Roadrunners will be keen to end the year with a win that would put them over .500 for the season. New Mexico come into this game as a 7-point favorite over UTSA.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.