The college football playoff was supposed to take away the high level of controversy that took place each year when the final rankings were released, but that does not appear to have happened. There are a lot of questions being asked of the committee given their selections this year, but the time for complaining is now over. Bowl season is about to go into full swing, which means it’s time to stop talking and get on with playing football. The two big games that will decide who plays for the National Championship will take place on New Year’s Eve, and it all begins with the Peach Bowl in Atlanta, Georgia. No-one has any issue with the Alabama Crimson Tide being ranked number one heading into the playoffs, and the defending champs will have the Washington Huskies to contend with before getting a shot at repeating. The bookies seem to think that this will be a one-sided affair, as they have the Crimson Tide going in as a 16-point betting odds favorite. Can the Huskies do anything to stop the Alabama express?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.