When you are a team that has a history of success, there are often lofty expectations piled on you that are hard to reach. That seems to be the case for the 2016 version of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, as they are off to a 1-3 start, and are already officially out of the playoff picture. That is simply not good enough for a team that was expected to be very good this year, and that start has already seen defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder given his marching papers. While the season is essentially over for Notre Dame, the rest of the way will serve as a real test that will show what this team is made of. Will they rise up and play hard the rest of the way, or will they fold and end up with a losing season? We won’t know the answer to that until later in the years, but we will get a good idea this weekend when the Irish head to East Rutherford for a neutral site game versus the Syracuse Orange. Notre Dame come into this one as a 10-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.