The Penn State Nittany Lions (4-1, 1-0) will host the Indiana Hoosiers (4-1, 0-1) in a crucial Week 6 NCAAF betting matchup. However, the feeling is not all positive in Beaver Stadium, as the Nittany Lions had a sloppy weather last Saturday with a slew of injuries to some of the program’s starters. Meanwhile, the Hoosiers were among the Week 5 losers, suffering their first defeat of the season against Ohio State, despite putting in a spirited shift of work. Both teams will therefore be hoping for better tidings in this clash. Venue: Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA Date: Saturday, October 10, 2015 Time: 12:00 PM ET TV: ESPN2
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.