It wasn’t the prettiest of weeks in college football odds for most top ranked teams and their football stars, but Week 5 was still able to offer a lot of crucial pointers towards the developing shape of the 2015-16 Heisman Trophy race. For most part, things happened as expected, though it is worth noting that a good number of the Heisman-seeking quarterbacks didn’t raise their stocks that much. It was more a week of the running backs, something College Football betting enthusiasts should take note of, as we head into the heart of conference games this October. Here is a look at the solid Heisman Trophy Candidates who are leading the rest after Week 5.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.