Much of the focus and attention of college football fans goes to the teams who are occupying the top 4 or 5 spots in the season rankings. While this is perfectly natural, it also means that they might be missing out on the play of teams who are quietly going about their business and making a run at the playoffs. One of those teams may well be the unbeaten West Virginia Mountaineers. They stated the season unranked, and were considered by most to be no real threat to the Oklahoma Sooners in the Big 12 Conference. Things have played out a whole lot differently than expected, though, and the Mountaineers are now the team to beat in that conference, and they have also worked their way into the top 10 in the college football rankings. They have another stern test on their hand this weekend when they head to Stillwater to face an Oklahoma State team that is starting to put some wins together. The Mountaineers will head into the game as a 3.5-point road favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.