When you see that a team has an unbeaten record at this stage of the college football season, it’s easy to imagine that they are a pretty talented group. This is a fair enough assumption, but there are times when it can still be pretty difficult to tell. The perfect example of that this season is the West Virginia Mountaineers, a team that is 5-0, but who have yet to face a ranked opponent. To muddy the waters even further, they might not get to face a team like that for another few weeks, which makes it tough to get a real handle on what this team is all about. This weekend represents a potential trip up game, as a trip into to Texas to face the Red Raiders is never a straightforward proposition, no matter how the Tech team is playing. The bookies have the Mountaineers as a slim 1-point online betting favorite for this one, and that seems like a pretty fair assessment to me given how recent meetings have gone between these two.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.