Charlie Strong’s Texas Longhorns needed to bouncing back in the NCAAF odds after suffering a demoralizing 24-0 shutout loss to Iowa State on Oct. 31. When the Kansas Jayhawks presented the opportunity to do so in Week 10, they gladly took it with open arms, posting a resounding 59-20 home win. Following that victory, they are now hoping to make it two wins in a row when they travel to West Virginia for a hilly task against the Mountaineers in Saturday’s online sportsbook. That, however, is easier said than done, as the Mountaineers also come into this encounter fresh from a hard-earned 31-26 home win over Texas Tech. This game therefore presents the Mountaineers with an opportunity to secure their fifth home win of the season, one which they plan to fight for zealously. Given the confidence and the winning desires both teams have after crucial wins in Week 10, this hot Week 11 encounter is expected to set Morgantown ablaze with a fiery showdown. Looking to place your wagers on the game? Worry not, as we got you covered with the online college football betting preview prepared for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.