There’s no sense in beating around the bush. I’ll get right to the point by saying that I believe there’s a ton of value surrounding the intriguing Week 1 matchup between the LSU Tigers and Wisconsin Badgers. LSU nearly parted ways with longtime head coach Les Miles after underachieving in a big way in 2015. Wisconsin managed to record another double-digit win season a year ago in Paul Chryst’s first season leading his beloved alma mater. Now, let’s find out which team is offering the most value for their respective NCAA football odds in this matchup of playoff hopefuls.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.