Deshaun Watson and the Clemson Tigers made my bold pick to reach the CFP National Championship look great by going 13-1 and winning their semifinal showdown against Ohio State to do just that. Now, with the mighty Alabama Crimson Tide standing in their way of hoisting the 2016 championship trophy, college football bettors need to know why Clemson could beat the Tide to win it all. That’s where I come in. If you’re looking for reasons why you should bet on Dabo Swinney’s squad to win it all, then let’s get started with an excerpt on what I wrote about the Tigers in August. Maybe it’s me, but I think the national champion runner-up Clemson Tigers are poised to lift the national championship trophy in early 2017. Clemson has arguably the best quarterback in all of college football and an underrated running back that will be playing at the next level in the very near future. Combine that with Clemson’s stud-filled defense and a head coach in Dabo Swinney that takes a back seat to no one when it comes to motivating his players. Not only do the Tigers appear in consecutive national championships, but this time, they win it all!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.