The Land of Lincoln Trophy will be up for grabs this weekend when the Illinois Fighting Illini 5-6 square it off against Northwestern Wildcats (9-2) in a regular season finale NCAAF betting matchup this Saturday. A win for Illini would mean that they’d qualify for a bowl game, despite losing their last two games in a row. As for the Wildcats, a win on Saturday will boost their résumé and give them a chance of finishing the regular season on a double-digit wing mark for just the fourth time in program’s football history. Which of the two teams will claim this all-important win? Let’s find out in the preview below, and don’t forget to check the free football picks highlighted at the end of the game analysis.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.