As we usher in an exciting weekend of rivalry games in Week 12’s NCAAF betting, the State of Arizona will be split into two when the Sun Devils host the Wildcats this Saturday in a battle of supremacy in the State. This rivalry goes beyond the PAC-12 conference, tracing back to as early as 1899, so you can expect a fierce contest, as both teams give it their all for the win and bragging rights. The Wildcats have dominated the series over the years, leading the All-time head-to-head record at 48–39–1. Even more notably, the Cats got the better of the Sun Devils in their last meeting, winning 42-35. Can the Devils return the favor at home this Saturday, or will the ‘Cats get another one on their long-time foes? Find out as we take you through an online sportsbooks preview of this enticing clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.