As impressive as moral victories may appear on the outside, they do nothing to improve your overall win/loss record. The Wisconsin Badgers had the nightmare of having to face Michigan and Ohio State back to back, and while they only lost those games by a combines 14 points, they still essentially came away with nothing. If they can take anything from those games, it’s that they are headed in the right direction as a program. Staying close with one of the big boys is good, but doing it back to back against two of the best teams in the country is a sign that you are a very good team. This weekend sees another tough match-up for the Badgers in the form of the Iowa Hawkeyes. At 5-2 on the season, the Hawkeyes are off the stellar pace they set last year, but this is still a team that can cause some real problems for their opponents. The last two meetings between these teams have been close, and I don’t really expect much different here. The Badgers come into this one as a slight 3.5-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.