With the 2016 college football season quickly approaching, some expert college football picks are just what you need in order to cash in early and often over the course of the coming season. The Wisconsin Badgers are looking to build on their fantastic 2015 campaign in head coach Paul Chryst’s second season while the Iowa Hawkeyes look to do likewise after posting a stunning 12-win mark one year ago. Now, let’s find out which team you should back when these two Big Ten rivals square off in an intriguing Week 8 matchup that looks like it could turn out to be one of the most exciting games on the entire 2016 docket.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.