It’s not very often, at least outside of the playoffs, that an entire season basically hinges on the outcome of a single game. One of the things that makes college football so much fun to watch is that we get to see those types of games on a stunningly regular basis. The next couple of weeks in college football are going to see a ton of these games pop up on the schedule. This weekend is the final one of the regular season where we will see teams clinch a spot in their respective conference championship games.
Next week is conference championship weekend, where the outcome of those games will ultimately decide who makes it into the final four. We already know that Ohio State are going to be in the Big Ten Conference Championship Game, but who will they be facing. It will be the winner of this one who makes that appearance, which makes this perhaps one of the biggest games on the Week 14 schedule. The bookies see this as a tight one, as they have installed Wisconsin as a 2 ½ point road favorite.
Wisconsin vs Minnesota 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Analysis
- When: Saturday, November 30 at 3:30 PM EST
- Where: TCF Bank Stadium, Minneapolis
- TV: ABC
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: ABC Go
- College Football Week 14 Lines: Wisconsin -2.5
Why bet on the Wisconsin Badgers?With back to back losses to Illinois and Ohio State, the Badgers saw their playoff hopes come to an end a few weeks ago. It would have been easy for this team to fold, but they went out and proceeded to win each of their next 3 games, keeping themselves alive for a shot at winning the West Division and getting into the Big Ten Conference Championship Game.
Despite needing to go on the road for this deciding game, the Badgers must still feel good about their chances, as they have gone 9-1 SU in their last 10 meetings with Minnesota. They are a perfect 7-0 SU in their last 7 road games versus the Golden Gophers. On negative, though, is that they are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against conference opponents.
- Points per Game: 35.55
- Passing Yards: 191.09
- Rushing Yards: 250.36
- Yards per Play: 6.36
- Points per Game: 14.36
- Passing Yards: 169.91
- Rushing Yards: 98.45
- Yards per Play: 4.59
Why bet on the Minnesota Golden Gophers?The Minnesota Golden Gophers have been fantastic this season, but their one poor game, a 23-19 loss to the Iowa Hawkeyes, means that they need to win out to have any shot at a playoff appearance. It all begins this weekend against a Wisconsin team that they have struggled against in recent years.
Over the last 10 meetings with the Badger, where they have gone 1-9 SU, the Golden Gophers have been beaten by an average of 13 PPG. You do get the feeling, though, that this year is different, as this is arguably the best team that Minnesota has had in the past decade. They are 12-1 SU in their last 12 games and are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8. They are 5-4-1 ATS in their last 10 meetings with the Wisconsin Badgers.
- Points per Game: 35.91
- Passing Yards: 247.09
- Rushing Yards: 184.73
- Yards per Play: 6.41
- Points per Game: 21.00
- Passing Yards: 176.27
- Rushing Yards: 123.73
- Yards per Play: 4.87
Wisconsin vs Minnesota College Football Week 14 Betting Trends
- Badgers are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games on the road
- Badgers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Big 10 conference
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Wisconsin’s last 5 games played in November
- Golden Gophers are 12-1 SU in their last 13 games
- Golden Gophers are 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games played on a Saturday
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Minnesota’s last 10 games this season
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Wisconsin vs MinnesotaArguably the biggest game on the Week 14 schedule, this is one that is almost too close to call. I see this as a field goal type of game, and I am taking Minnesota to come up with the win in their own building.
Score: Wisconsin Badgers 24 – Minnesota Golden Gophers 27
More Week 14 College Football Betting News
- Alabama vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Iowa State vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Florida State vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Preview
- Texas A&M vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Rutgers vs Penn State 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Notre Dame vs Stanford 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Navy vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Analysis
- Baylor vs Kansas 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oregon State vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Analysis
- Colorado vs Utah 2019 College Football Week 14 Betting Lines & Preview
- Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Prediction
- Boise State vs Colorado State 2019 College Football Week 14 Lines & Preview
- Appalachian State vs Troy 2019 College Football Week 14 Spread & Game Info