It’s a glorified scrimmage for defending national champion and No. 4 Clemson on Saturday as the Tigers will be writing little Wofford a big check simply to visit Death Valley and get slaughtered. Clemson is a huge favorite on the Mybookie NCAA Football odds.
How to Bet Wofford vs Clemson College Football Week 10 Odds & Game Info
- When: Saturday, 4 PM ET
- Where: Memorial Stadium
- TV: ACC Network
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Football Week 10 Odds: Clemson -47 (Total 59.5)
Clemson leads 12-3 and is 8-0 all-time at home vs. Wofford. It was 49-10 in the last one in 2015. Players who were on the Wofford for the last meeting of the teams include: OL Justus Basinger, K Luke Carter, CB George Gbesee, WR Jason Hill, TE Nick Karas, DL Thad Mangum, OL Michael Ralph, and OL Liam Ronan. None of the eight played in the contest.
Why Bet on Wofford?
Wofford is a pretty good FCS program that plays in the Southern Conference. It is looking for a return to the FCS Playoffs after reaching the second round last season with a 9-4 overall record and a 6-2 mark as Southern Conference champion. Wofford is ranked 23rd in the STATS FCS poll and 20th in the FCS Coaches poll.
The Terriers are 5-2 on the season and come off a 35-34 overtime win over Chattanooga after the Mocs failed on a 2-point conversion try to give the Terriers their fifth straight win. Wofford tied the game with 19 seconds left in the fourth quarter on D’mauriae VanCleave’s 6-yard run around left end.
Wofford then had the ball first in overtime and Joe Newman scored on the first play. The Mocs answered with a touchdown but the two-point conversion failed to end the game. Newman finished with three rushing touchdowns, including one in overtime, while also throwing for 134 yards. Newman is second in the nation in yards per carry (8.25).
The Terriers are second in the nation with 361.7 rushing yards per game, 50 yards per game more than in 2018. Wofford is 11th in the nation in total defense and 11th in the nation in total offense. Defensively, the Terriers are 24th in the nation in scoring defense and 13th in rushing defense. The Wofford defense has allowed just six 100+ yard rushers in the last 72 games. The Terriers have outscored opponents in all four quarters and overtime, with the biggest margin of 57 points in the second quarter.
Prior to being named head coach at Wofford in 2018, Josh Conklin spent three seasons as defensive coordinator at Pitt. In 2016, Pitt earned a 43-42 win over Clemson.
Why Bet on Clemson?
The defending national champions extended the nation’s longest winning streak to 23 games last Saturday in beating Boston College 59-7. It’s the eighth time a Clemson team has started a season 8-0.
Diondre Overton recorded his first three touchdown receptions of the season for the Tigers, going for 22, 63 and 34 yards. Travis Etienne recorded his fifth three-touchdown game of his Clemson career, scoring three in the first half. Etienne rushed for 109 yards on 16 attempts and caught three passes for 33 yards. The junior running back now has nine touchdowns on the season, and is one touchdown shy of tying the school record for rushing touchdowns (47 – James Davis). C.J. Spiller holds the Clemson record in total touchdowns with 51, a record Etienne can tie with two touchdowns or break with three touchdowns.
Clemson held Boston College to only 96 rushing yards. The Eagles came into the contest sixth in the nation and first in the ACC with 278.3 rushing yards per game. Clemson is the only team in the country to rank in the Top 5 in both total offense (525.9, fourth) and total defense (246.1, fourth) and currently stands as the only team with seven wins against Power Five opponents this season.
Clemson has won a nation’s best 26 consecutive regular season games. The last time the Tigers lost a regular season game was at Syracuse on Oct. 13, 2017. Clemson has won 57 of its last 59 regular season games. The Tigers are attempting to win a 21st consecutive home game to tie the longest home winning streak in school history, set across the 2013-16 seasons. Clemson’s last home loss came on Nov. 12, 2016, against Pitt.
The Tigers will try to score at least 45 points in four consecutive games for the first time in school history. They also are attempting to record 600 yards of offense for a fourth time this season to surpass the 2012, 2017 and 2018 squads (three each) for sole possession of the most 600-yard games in a single season in school history.Clemson is 33-0 all-time vs. FCS schools.
- Points per Game: 40.00
- Passing Yards: 257.43
- Rushing Yards: 247.29
- Yards per Play: 7.01
- Points per Game: 12.00
- Passing Yards: 144.14
- Rushing Yards: 111.86
- Yards per Play: 4.01
Wofford vs Clemson College Football Week 10 Betting Trends
- Terriers are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games on the road
- Terriers are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Wofford’s last 7 games played on a Saturday
- Tigers are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games this season
- Tigers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games played in November
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Clemson’s last 14 games played in week 10
Expert Final Score Prediction for Wofford vs Clemson
Wofford 0 – Clemson 49
More Week 10 College Football Betting News
- Boise State vs San Jose State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Prediction
- Ole Miss vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Game Preview
- Utah vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- SMU vs Memphis 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Wofford vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Analysis
- Georgia vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 10 Betting Lines & Preview
- Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Expert Pick
- Michigan vs Maryland 2019 College Football Week 10 Spread & Prediction
- North Carolina State vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Preview
- College Football Picks Week Ten (Ep. 746)
- Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 10 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 10 Parlay Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 10 ATS Betting Picks