As always, every season presents us with enticing bowl games that we can’t dare miss and those ones that we simply force ourselves to watch and bet on because we will be starved of College Football Odds betting action for a long time. This year is no different. Having already looked at the top bowl games of the year, let’s take a look a brief look at the worst bowl games and why you probably shouldn’t pay too much attention to them… unless you are diehard football betting fanatic and anything that has semblance to decent football appeals to you, like me.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.