With the college football playoff committee releasing their first rankings of the season, all of the talk has been about the top 4 and how the rest of the season might shape the playoffs. It’s certainly a big deal and it’s easy for fans to get caught up in all the drama of the race for the postseason, only to forget that there are countless other great battles elsewhere. When we put together our game previews for the week, we always try to shine a light on conferences outside the Power 5, as the best games on the schedule on any given week are often found there.
We have a very good one set to go on Saturday night in the Mountain West Conference, with the Wyoming Cowboys hitting the road to face the Boise State Broncos in a game that could make the races for the Mountain Division clearer or murkier, depending on the outcome. The Broncos have the edge right now, but that could all change with a Wyoming win. The Broncos are in as a 14-point home favorite, with the point total set at 48 for this one.
Wyoming vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & Analysis
- When: Saturday, November 9 at 10:15 PM EST
- Where: Albertsons Stadium, Boise
- TV: ESPN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- College Football Week 11 Lines: Boise State -14 (Total 84)
Why bet on the Wyoming Cowboys?The Wyoming Cowboys come into this crucial game with a 6-2 record on the season, but the bad news for them is that one of those losses came against a conference foe. That leaves than at 3-1 in the Mountain Division standings, which means that they need to win this one to have any shot at getting into the Conference Championship Game.
The Cowboys are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against conference opponents, but that has not translated to success against the Broncos, as they are just 1-12 SU in their last 13 meetings with Boise State. The Cowboys have been a good bet against the spread of late, though, covering in 7 of their last 10 games. They are 5-5 ATS in their last 10 meetings with Boise State.
- Points per Game: 28.88
- Passing Yards: 124.88
- Rushing Yards: 239.38
- Yards per Play: 5.88
- Points per Game: 17.63
- Passing Yards: 288.75
- Rushing Yards: 98.38
- Yards per Play: 5.03
Why bet on the Boise State Broncos?Over the years, the Boise State Broncos have been the class of the Mountain West Conference and it has been more of the same this season, as they lead the Mountain Division with a perfect 4-0 record. A win here would almost certainly put them on course to win the division and head off to the Conference Championship Game. After all, this is a team that has won 10 of their last 11 games against conference opponents, so it’s tough to imagine them dropping another one the rest of the way.
Over the course of their last 12 games, the Broncos have gone 8-4 ATS, while also going 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games played in Week 11 of the season. They are a perfect 4-0 at home this season, while the Cowboys are just 1-2 SU on the road.
- Points per Game: 37.38
- Passing Yards: 291.00
- Rushing Yards: 178.25
- Yards per Play: 6.32
- Points per Game: 23.28
- Passing Yards: 234.38
- Rushing Yards: 116.25
- Yards per Play: 5.35
Wyoming vs Boise State College Football Week 11 Betting Trends
- Cowboys are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games this season
- Cowboys are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games played on a Saturday
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Wyoming’s last 5 games played in week 11
- Broncos are 10-1 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Mountain West conference
- Broncos are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games played in week 11
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boise State’s last 6 games played on a Saturday
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Wyoming vs Boise StateI don’t think there is any doubt that the Broncos come out and win this one on Saturday night, but the point spread does make me a little nervous. I think the Cowboys might just do enough to cover.
Score: Wyoming Cowboys 28 – Boise State Broncos 35
More Week 11 NCAAF Betting News
- Nevada vs San Diego State 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds & Prediction
- Clemson vs North Carolina State 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Appalachian State vs South Carolina 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Pick
- Notre Dame vs Duke 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds & Game Preview
- Missouri vs Georgia 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & Game Preview
- LSU vs Alabama 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Connecticut vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 11 Lines & Prediction
- Wake Forest vs Virginia Tech 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds & Pick
- College Football Picks Week Eleven (Ep. 749)
- Kansas State vs Texas 2019 College Football Week 11 Spread & Expert Analysis
- East Carolina vs SMU 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 11 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 11 ATS Betting Picks