From a 13-5 regular-season finish, an NFC West title and an appearance in the NFC Championship Game in 2015 to 1-3 start to the 2016 season with back-to-back losses against the Bills and the Rams over the past two weeks; it’s safe to say that things are not going according to plan for coach Bruce Arians and the Arizona Cardinals. The season is, however, far from over and the Cardinals still have a chance to get back on track, starting with Thursday Night’s NFL online betting encounter against divisional rivals San Francisco at the Levi’s Stadium.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.