The first 3 weeks of the NFL online betting season has delivered a few surprises, perhaps the biggest of which is that the NFC South is not being dominated by the Carolina Panthers. The general consensus coming into this season was that the South was their division to lose, and it has to be said that they are doing a pretty decent job of that at the moment. It’s still very early yet, though, and this team is too talented to continue playing as poorly as they are at the moment. They will into Atlanta this weekend to face a Falcons team that are sitting atop the division with a 2-1 record, but who are heading into a brutal stretch of games that are really going to put them to the test. The Panthers should still win this division, but a loss here would put them at 1-3 to start the season, and have them right behind the 8-ball. This is definitely a game to keep an eye on if you plan on wagering this weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.