Week 1 of the NFL preseason is usually nothing more than an exercise is trying to iron out the kinks and give playing time to guys who are probably not going to land a roster spot on their respective teams. It isn’t very often that a preseason game takes on a whole lot of meaning, but the match-up between the Cowboys and the Rams on Saturday night may be fun to watch for a couple of reasons. First of all, you have the Rams making a triumphant return to Los Angeles, which is sure to draw a crowd. Secondly, you have two teams going head to head who essentially had to be separated at this time last year. The Cowboys and Rams had a joint camp going for a while last year, but it had to be suspended after every practice seemed to dissolve into fights and squabbles. It’s tough to say whether or not any of that bad blood will carry over into this game, but it’ll be worth watching to find out. The online NFL betting odds are already up for this one, as well as for all the other Week 1 preseason games.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?