Week 1 of the NFL preseason is usually nothing more than an exercise is trying to iron out the kinks and give playing time to guys who are probably not going to land a roster spot on their respective teams. It isn’t very often that a preseason game takes on a whole lot of meaning, but the match-up between the Cowboys and the Rams on Saturday night may be fun to watch for a couple of reasons. First of all, you have the Rams making a triumphant return to Los Angeles, which is sure to draw a crowd. Secondly, you have two teams going head to head who essentially had to be separated at this time last year. The Cowboys and Rams had a joint camp going for a while last year, but it had to be suspended after every practice seemed to dissolve into fights and squabbles. It’s tough to say whether or not any of that bad blood will carry over into this game, but it’ll be worth watching to find out. The online NFL betting odds are already up for this one, as well as for all the other Week 1 preseason games.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.