Every single year at the start of the season, we are greeted with the old cliché about how difficult it is going to be for the defending Super Bowl champion to repeat. While it’s certainly a tired argument, it’s one that actually seemed to make sense with the Denver Broncos. After all, this is a team that came into the season with a QB in Trevor Siemian who had only ever taken a single snap in the NFL, and who had to replace the legend that is Peyton Manning. What everyone seemed to forget was that this was a team that won a championship by playing a stifling brand of defense. That group is back and as good as ever, and that Siemian kid is turning out to be a pretty decent QB. The Broncos take their show on the road to Tampa to face the Buccaneers this coming weekend, and I think what we might have here is the potential play of the weekend. I’ll get to that at the end of this piece, but let’s start by taking a closer look at these two teams. Find the latest NFL betting odds here,
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.