Coming off their first divisional crown since 2009, the Minnesota Vikings—locked and loaded with upgrades all over the roster from a busy offseason—have their eyes set on recording back-to-back titles in the NFC North. To do so, they will have to best the efforts of the Green Bay Packers, the Detroit Lions and the Chicago Bears in what promises to be an action-packed wire-to-wire title race in the NFC North. Are the Vikings up to the task or will the competition in the NFL odds to win the 2016 NFC North Championship prove too tough for them? Here’s our not-so-early take on this divisional title race, complete with free online sportsbooks picks for your perusal and consideration.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.