Each and every team heading into the new NFL has a certain level of expectation placed upon them. Some teams are expected to soar, while others seem destined to fall flat on their faces. We really won’t know anything for sure until the regular season begins, but the preseason games give us a little glimpse into what every team may have going for them in the depth department. After just 1 preseason game, there are some players that have certainly jumped out. At the top of that list is Dak Prescott, who looked like a legitimate NFL QB in his first game as a Cowboy. He will of course be starting behind Tony Romo this season, but another performance this week like he delivered in the first will give Dallas fans reason to believe that they will be in good hand should Romo once again go down with an injury this year. This week it will be the Miami Dolphins coming to town, and they too looked pretty good in Week 1 of the NFL preseason. The Cowboys are a 3-point betting odds favorite heading into Friday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.