With Tom Brady suspended for the first four games of the 2016 season and J.J. Watt rehabbing after going under the knife recently, we are poised to see a bit of some shakeup in the odds to win the 2016 NFL MVP. Nine of the last 10 league MVP titles have been won by quarterbacks, so don’t be surprised to see our favorites’ section dominated by QBs. But as due diligence from our part, we will look at players from other positions in the smart and longshot NFL MVP online betting futures. With that being said, here are our top 2016 NFL MVP candidates.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.