I’m glad I wasn’t given the assignment of previewing the New England Patriots‘ season last week. That’s because I didn’t know then what I do now: that future Hall of Fame quarterback Tom Brady will indeed be suspended the first four games of the season for his role in Deflategate. The Patriots have a wins total of 10.5 on NFL lines, a number that somewhat surprisingly hasn’t changed in the wake of that news. Oddsmakers clearly have some faith in backup QB Jimmy Garoppolo.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.