Despite watching the Arizona Cardinals win the NFC West last season, odds makers apparently aren’t expecting repeat performance out of Carson Palmer and company in 2016. Thankfully, you can benefit in big way thanks to Arizona’s manageable 2016 regular season win total odds, which, to me, make them a virtual NFL betting lines lock selection. Now, let’s find out why the Cards look like a lock selection and how the other three members of the NFC West will fare against their respective 2016 win total odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.