Every single season delivers a surprise team or two who find a way to rise up and find a way into the postseason. There was a feeling that the Oakland Raiders may be one of the teams to take a big step forward this season, but they have been a little inconsistent through the opening few weeks of the season. The same cannot be said for their opponents this weekend, the Baltimore Ravens, as they have quietly climbed their way to the top of the AFC North, ahead of the Steelers and Bengals, both of whom are considered to be much better teams. We can only hope that this game is as good as the one that these two teams played last year, when they combined for 70 points in a 37-33 win for the Ravens. It certainly looks as though this one is going to come down to the Raiders offense versus the Baltimore defense, and that makes for an intriguing match-up that should be fun to watch and wager on. Check the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis