Every single season delivers a surprise team or two who find a way to rise up and find a way into the postseason. There was a feeling that the Oakland Raiders may be one of the teams to take a big step forward this season, but they have been a little inconsistent through the opening few weeks of the season. The same cannot be said for their opponents this weekend, the Baltimore Ravens, as they have quietly climbed their way to the top of the AFC North, ahead of the Steelers and Bengals, both of whom are considered to be much better teams. We can only hope that this game is as good as the one that these two teams played last year, when they combined for 70 points in a 37-33 win for the Ravens. It certainly looks as though this one is going to come down to the Raiders offense versus the Baltimore defense, and that makes for an intriguing match-up that should be fun to watch and wager on. Check the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.