A popular preseason prop in the NFL every year is which head coach will be fired first. And without fail, at least one will be canned during the regular season. And your favorite entering the 2016 campaign is San Diego’s Mike McCoy at +350 on NFL betting lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL Betting Guide: Ranking starting quarterbacks in AFC East Division