It’s hard to believe that we are in the middle of July, and we are already nearly halfway through the NFL season. No, I have not lost my mind, but I am talking about the parlay picks that I have been delivering for the upcoming NFL season. It may seem a little crazy to talk about online NFL betting when training camps aren’t even in session yet, but part of the fun of sports is making predictions that can make you look like a genius or a fool. I am hoping to avoid the latter label with these parlay selections, but I am also aware that injuries and other mishaps may lead to my picks looking really bad once the action actually gets underway. I am sure you are all already aware that my choices here are all based on pre-season speculation, and that they could well change with each passing week. That said, let’s get to my parlay picks for Week 7 of the NFL season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis