It’s hard to believe that we are in the middle of July, and we are already nearly halfway through the NFL season. No, I have not lost my mind, but I am talking about the parlay picks that I have been delivering for the upcoming NFL season. It may seem a little crazy to talk about online NFL betting when training camps aren’t even in session yet, but part of the fun of sports is making predictions that can make you look like a genius or a fool. I am hoping to avoid the latter label with these parlay selections, but I am also aware that injuries and other mishaps may lead to my picks looking really bad once the action actually gets underway. I am sure you are all already aware that my choices here are all based on pre-season speculation, and that they could well change with each passing week. That said, let’s get to my parlay picks for Week 7 of the NFL season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.